More than 50 pieces of new high-tech cardio equipment, including treadmills, crosstrainers, bikes, rowers and stairmills, are available in the huge gymnasium on the first floor.
An extensive range of strength equipment is also on offer to suit all training types including, pin and plate-loaded machines, powerlifting platform, free weights and an exciting functional training unit to suit all training types.
We have a team of experienced trainers who are here to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. Programs are specifically tailored to your needs including:
- Weight loss
- Sport-specific training
- Strength training
- Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Dietary advice and monitoring
- Increased health
- Stress and lifestyle management.
At the gym, you’ll receive four points of contact:
- Lifestyle consultation – this consultation is the initial point of contact with a gym instructor who will design a specific program based on your goals and needs. This appointment also consists of a range of (optional) fitness testing. This appointment usually takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Program show – after the consultation, the gym instructor will show you through your tailored program to ensure you understand how to best train to achieve your personal health and fitness goals. This appointment usually takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Technique check – after the first week of your program, we recommend that you book in for a check up of your technique. This appointment is designed to ensure you are happy with your current program. It is a great opportunity for you to ask the gym instructor any questions and ensure you are training effectively and safely. This appointment usually takes 30 minutes.
- Program review/reassessment – every six to eight weeks we recommend that you book into either a program review or a reassessment to ensure you stay motivated and are on track to achieve your goals. You will receive a new program and be shown how to complete the new exercises. Both sessions usually take 45 to 60 minutes.
All our gym instructors are fully qualified and continually update their knowledge to ensure they are providing you with the latest and best information and knowledge. If you require further information, please contact one of our friendly gym instructors on 9843 2900.