Aqualink Nunawading has a fully-equipped gymnasium with more than 34 pieces of cardio and strength equipment to suit everyone's needs and goals.
Features of the gym and membership include:
- An abundance of natural light
- Specific areas for resistance training with easy-to-use equipment to cater for beginners and experienced gym users
- Cardiovascular training area with multiple LCD TV screens
- A core strengthening and stretching area with Swiss and Bosu balls and stretching/ballet bars
- A comprehensive, ongoing consultation process.
Programs that can be tailored by our experienced trainers for any fitness goals include:
- Weight management
- Sport-specific training
- Resistance training
- Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Dietary advice and monitoring
- Monitoring an improving technique
- Stress and lifestyle management.
At the gym, you’ll receive four points of contact:
- Lifestyle consultation – this consultation is the initial point of contact with a gym instructor who will design a specific program based on your goals and needs. This appointment also consists of a range of (optional) fitness testing. This appointment usually takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Program show – after the consultation, the gym instructor will show you through your tailored program to ensure you understand how the equipment operates so that you can use it safely. This appointment usually takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Technique check – after the first week of your program, we recommend that you book in for a check up of your technique. This appointment is designed to ensure you are happy with your current program and a good opportunity for you to ask the gym instructor any questions. This appointment usually takes 30 minutes.
- Program review/reassessment – every six to eight weeks we recommend that you book into either a program review or a reassessment to ensure you stay motivated. You will receive a new program during the review and you’ll receive fitness tests plus a new program during the reassessment. Both sessions usually take 45 to 60 minutes.
All our gym instructors are fully qualified and continually update their knowledge to ensure they are providing you with the latest and best information and knowledge. If you require further information, please contact one of our friendly gym instructors on 9878 4576.