Take your training to a new level, achieve your goals and have fun by working with our qualified and experienced personal trainers.
After completing a personal consultation to establish your goals, your personal trainer will focus on what is needed to help you. They will motivate and support you every step of the way.
Our personal trainers are experienced working across a wide range of fitness interests and abilities. They can assist beginners with technique, developing confidence, improving nutrition and establishing a healthy lifestyle. They can also work with more advanced clients to coach them to meet goals such as competing in a specific event.
Type of Services Available
- Sport-specific training
- Strength and muscle building
- Cardiovascular fitness training
- Dietary advice and monitoring
- Outdoor sessions.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Support, motivation, guidance and education
- Variety and fun
- Maximum results in minimum time
- Setting and achieving goals
- Monitoring and improving technique
- Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Stress & lifestyle management.
Sessions can be for 30 or 60 minutes and you have the option of training with a small group of friends or family. This is a great way of working out and can also make personal training more affordable as you can split the costs.
- Single personal training
- Small group personal training (2 to 6 people)