AllFit is a program designed to increase the accessibility of health and fitness opportunities for people with a physical and mental disability or mental health issues. AllFit educates participants on the benefits of regular physical activity can improve their health, fitness and quality of life. Allfit will also empower participants to make physical activity a regular part of their lifestyle.
AllFit members have an opportunity to use the gym from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm or anytime on weekends and public holidays. The program’s focus will centre on training the carer of the AllFit member on how to set up and use the gym equipment safely and correctly. Gym instructors will be on hand to assist if required.
The AllFit program operates at both Aqualink Nunawading and Aqualink Box Hill.
- Increased coordination
- Personalised gym program
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Strength gains
- Improved cardiovascular and muscular endurance
- Enhance quality of life
$8.50 per session, payable upon entry.
Access to the Centre
- Accessible parking facilities
- Ramp access to pool facilities
- Hoist access available to 50-metre pool at Aqualink Nunawading
- Ramp access to all pools at Aqualink Box Hill
- Warm Water Therapy pool with ramp access at Aqualink Box Hill
- Dedicated change room faciities
- Full gymnasium access
What to Bring
- Drink bottle
- Enclosed footwear
For more information, phone Aqualink Box Hill on 9843 2900.