Nestled in the beautiful surrounds of Surrey Park, Aqualink Box Hill sits adjacent to Surrey Dive, originally a deep water hole that became the first Olympic standard pool in Australia in the early 1900s. The original Aqualink Box Hill, built in the late 1970s, was redeveloped in 2012-13. The new Aqualink Box Hill, double the size of the old building, opened in December 2013.
Aqualink Box Hill has set a new standard for aquatic and leisure facilities in Australia. From its leading-edge environmentally-sustainable design features to its spacious and flexible aquatic and dry area facilities, it has become one of the most modern and innovative centres in Australia.
Facilities and services include:
- 25m 6-lane heated indoor pool
- 25-metre 10-lane heated outdoor pool
- Toddlers’ pool with beach entry
- Learn-to-swim pool
- Surrey Park Swim Club learn-to-swim program
- Water play area
- 26m by 9m warm-water therapy pool
- 1m & 3m diving boards
- 700m2 gymnasium
- Four group fitness rooms
- Crèche & Occasional Care
- Three-court multi-use stadium
- Outdoor soccer and tennis courts